- 9,155m2 Factory/Warehouse
- 7555m2 two storey office
- 560 tonnes of structural steel
- Structural engineering was extensive for this project based on the extensive amount of cranes required to operate in the facility with multiple overhead travelling cranes and multiple travelling jib cranes which resulted in an extensive laced portal frame structure.
- The overall building size was maximized on site to achieve the largest possible footprint
- The layout allows for steel plate racking area, various machines and two truck drive throughs for delivery and pick up
- Machine placement was critical for use and extensive structural design was undertaken for machine footings. Both machines were fixed directly to the factory slab and other machines, requiring complex pit design.